Friday 29 March 2013

We Can See by EA

This is EA's second i movie.  She was inspired to make this video after seeing the results of our class "Snow On Me" (more We Can See connections) movie and also realizing her friend RH was making one!  

EA independently chose what pictures she wanted to use and then added the text to each slide, using a variety of writing strategies.  Finally she selected the music to attach to her movie. 

As her editor, I then checked spelling and made any additions (sounds she couldn't hear when she stretched a word i.e. bike rack, or tricky sounds she perhaps wouldn't know i.e. freaky). EA understands that having work edited is something that is done when it is being viewed by others.  Enjoy!


EA would love to receive comments, connections, wonderings!

5 comments:

  1. Nice video EA.
    Why is the tree a freaky?
    Love Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job EA!
    Did you have fun playing in the snow?
    Love,Kalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisha How can you see snow on the snow balls? I'm not sure I can. Grandma A

    ReplyDelete
  4. EA what would happen if the snow covered the STOP sign? Would people still STOP?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comments from Team Jelleybean:
    RH - I like the part when it said snow on the freaky tree and I have the freaky tree in my video.
    MJ - I am wondering why you called it a freaky tree?
    EA - Because there's a hole and I don't know what's peeking out of it!

    ReplyDelete